Monday, May 30, 2011

Dry Shampoo!!


I've been talking about my obsession with dry shampoo for a while now, and I finally decided to snap some pictures just now.

I have been a lazy bum, and haven't washed my hair since Saturday. This is what it looked like this morning.


This is the brand of dry shampoo I currently use. It's by TIGI and called Rockaholic. It's the first kind I have purchased, so I haven't branched out to other products yet, but I would like too.


It's basically a spray-powder...I have always used powder to take oil out of my hair, but I like that this doesn't leave the white/powderness (not a word, I know) in my hair. I usually have to wet my hair after using powder, but this just combs right out. I love it!!

The finished product! Definitely okay to head out in public now. ;-)


*what a weird looking shot of my face...not a fan*



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I am going to have to try this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalee, do you have any other dry shampoo brands that you would recommend?

    ReplyDelete